Reducing Turnover for a Major Oil and Gas Company
Due to significant growth, a multi-billion dollar oil and gas company had a fractured recruiting structure with very few standard metrics resulting in high turnover rates and lack of compliance among business units.
- Reduce Attrition.
- Proactively Recruit.
- Develop Requisition Approval and Tracking.
- Implement Applicant Tracking System.
- Create Employment Brand Including Career Site.
- Develop Sourcing Strategies.
- Establish Standard Reporting/Metrics
- Turnover reduced by 21% among business units utilizing RPO.
- Created a recruitment program that has scaled up and down with business needs.
- Talent pool and energy footprint continues to grow.
- Recruitment cost is 50% lower then the industry standard(Staffing.org).
- HR has a broader knowledge of the needs, challenges and cost associated with recruitment..