Recruiting Evaluation for Large Health System
This nationally ranked health system and teaching hospital had three main campuses more than 100 ambulatory care offices, with a big recruiting challenge. Fast growth through acquisition, compressed hiring timelines and a decentralized paper-based system lead to heavy work loads for recruiters and low hiring manager and candidate satisfaction.
- Engaged Novotus for NovoCore evaluation and recommendations of recruiting structure, methodology, and technology.
- Designed new scalable organizational structure and processes to support aggressive growth.
- Provided training to ensure consistency and compliance within the recruiting team.
- Deployed a Novotus operated recruiting team on-demand to assist with heavy requisition work load.
- Reduced requisition load for each in-house recruiter.
- Created reusable interview guides and requisition intake documents.
- Provided an On-Demand team to manage 75 requisitions per month.
- Defined job titles, job descriptions and gave compensation recommendations to align with recommended organizational framework.