High Volume Hiring
A leading provider of B2B and B2C travel services for the leisure and business traveler. The client was faced with fast growth and increased hiring needs for sales and customer services reps in calls centers in various locations across the country.
- Assigned a team and developed a work flow to own the entire recruiting process.
- Met weekly to assess, monitor, evaluate and adjust activities as needed.
- Client filled more than 400 positions, with interview to hire ratios of 2.5:1.
- Improved hiring results and shortened timelines kept Client staffing levels within required contractual covenants.
- Client saw a decreased cost per hire, and improved employee retention rates.
- HR staff was able to refocus on strategic HR initiatives without being pulled away by recruiting issues.
- An ever increasing talent pool provides greater employment brand recognition and increases the likelihood of future recruiting success..