Full Recruitment Process Outsourcing For Technology Firm
This company is the leading provider of security solutions for the cloud—combining intrusion protection, vulnerability assessment, log management and 24×7 threat surveillance. In 2010, they had record customer growth along with an influx of $16MM in venture capital funds resulting in the need for quick expansion/hiring.
- Engaged Novotus for a full scale RPO solution.
- Novotus began with an evaluation of existing recruiting structure and process.
- Implemented a new structure to support aggressive growth.
- Developed employment brand, candidate value proposition and new career site.
- Created an aggressive sourcing plan including community-based efforts.
- Filled targeted positions— including network technicians, software developers, project managers, system administrators and a director.
- Saved 40-50% of the estimated expense of recruiting through contingency.
- Implemented an Applicant Tracking System —where previously they had no ATS to track their hiring process, they can now base future hiring decisions off statistical data.
- Created reporting metrics to measure real-time recruiting activity along with benchmarks and trending to help continuously improve recruiting delivery.
- Implemented EEO Compliance