Developing a Recruiting Process for Field Service Company
A national field service company that offers and delivers customized solutions within the default mortgage and real estate industry needed assistance in rebuilding their decentralized recruiting system.
A fractured recruiting approach with no applicant tracking system led to an unorganized and unestablished hiring process. Novotus’ expertise was needed to attract, engage and organize candidates with prominent skills for specific roles in order to successfully reduce attrition and turnover.
- Deployed the Recruiter on Demand service to develop a pipeline of quality candidates.
- Established a repeatable recruiting process, identified key metrics and positioned recruiting as a core business function.
- Managed client relationships to implement and exercise the recruiting process mindset.
- 78 hires within a four month time frame.
- Implemented Newton Applicant Tracking System to track and organize the client’s hiring process.
- Created weekly pipeline reports featuring sourcing data to establish key metrics.