Centralized Hiring Solution Needed for Regional Retail Chain
A regional retail chain, with locations in three states across the southwest was unable to meet seasonal hiring demands.
- Re-engineered the client’s applicant tracking system to improve the candidate experience and streamline the sourcing/screening process.
- Managed all recruitment advertising spend to reduce costs, improve messaging, and produce targeted results.
- Created job descriptions and recruiting workflow.
- Deployed recruiting teams to the field to manage all in store interviewing, also managed and scheduled background checks and drug screens.
- Administered all new hire paperwork and training class preparation, also coordinated travel for new hires.
- Within 3 months, 596 new employees were identified, interviewed, hired and trained.
- Recruiting costs were reduced by more than 20%.
- More than 60% of the candidates selected by Novotus for final interviews were extended offers.
- Training classes operated every two weeks at more than 90% of capacity, the highest level the company had experienced in more than 3 years..