An RPO Case Study – Transitioning Your Recruiting Organization
Managing talent acquisition in highly competitive industries is always a challenge. Mix in the additional challenges of mergers and acquisitions and a decentralized recruiting function and the task is even harder. In this case study, you will learn:
1) What led to the decision to centralize.
2) Why choose an outsourced provider rather than build in-house.
3) The best practices and lessons learned through the process.
4) Scorecards of results and cost of the program compared to industry averages.
5) What’s next, continuous improvement and moving to measure quality of hire.